Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Be Still My Heart


Your wedding day goes by in a flash and having the right team to capture the heartfelt moment of the day is one of the most important things a couple needs to consider.

So when I need something more than striking photographs captured in color and black and whites, I turns to the geniuses at Still Motion for some wedding inspiration. Their philosphy? "Every photo and film we create with our couples tells a story in a stylish and moving way. It is our relationships with our couples that allows us to add so much depth and meaning behind the glossy imagery. We feel it is vitally important to convey the uniqueness of each couple in all of our art."

Check out a few of their same day edits - a breathtaking mini movie of the the wedding day shown at the reception (if you know a little about film editing or post production, you know just how amazing this feat is!).

I do hope you have time to view their work - I'm moved to tears every time I am invited to share in a couple's love story. You won't be disappointed!


Image courtesy of Still Motion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...