Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Gold Standard



New York Fashion Week is almost at an end and I'm recapping a few of my favorite collections ... such as Jason Wu's unbelievably gorgeous Baroque inspired Fall 2011 runway collection. A perfect marriage of lace and embellishments on ultra feminine silk and chiffon, if I may say so myself!



But what truly captured my imagination - Wu's gilt-edged mirror runway upon which the models glided across. Because really brides, who wouldn't want to make a grand entrance and walk down her very own gold laden aisle?


Image via Vogue.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I adored every single gold and glamorous detail of JW's collection- so stunning.

Wedding Invitations said...

WOAH!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that dress! Its so beautiful like a work of art I would probably wear it every chance I got. Any idea what that would cost :D?? Im serious lool

Rachel - theWeddingVine said...

Incredible dress!! The pattern on the dress is amazing, where could I get one?!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...