Monday, February 9, 2009

An Epicurious Honeymoon

Add a little flavor to your honeymoon by taking an Epicurean Expedition from The Luxury Collection by Starwood Hotels.

Looking for an Aegean Feast in Greece or want to Savor Venice at the Terrazza Danieli ? How about A Walk Through Chillida's Woods in the heart of Spain's Basque region or an exploration to the flavors and sights of Mauritius?

Satisfy the foodie in you by exploring the best culinary traditions at your destination with a personalized menu of the region's best fine dining experience. And when you are done, indulge yourself in the local fare.

The only problem you'll have is where to go!

Images courtesy of Starwood Hotels.com.

2 comments:

Globetrottingbride said...

Wow! These all look amazing. I want to do them all!! I tagged you with an award on my blog today. Enjoy!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I just found your blog...I love it! :)

Your post makes me want to pack my bags right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...