Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Package Makes Perfect



Who doesn't love presents - especially ones that look like these! I must confess - I enjoy wrapping gifts more than receiving them. Chalk it up to my Martha Stewart tendencies which I honed at at early age whilet working the gift wrapping counter at my local department store. There's just something about wrapping up your package in a smart and stylish way that gets my creative juices flowing - wouldn't you agree ladies?

Which is why I love these smart design from Claridges, London that take the idea of packaging and gifts to a new dimension.




Rather than spending all the bucks on big and fancy wedding favors that may be relegated to the re-gifting corner, think of the many simple everyday objects in your life that can be re-imagined for a cohesive look to your wedding. Maybe, instead of monogramming every aspect of the wedding think of a unique design element to bring everything together.

Your favorite No. 2 pencil gets a designer's makeover complete with complimentary colored eraser. A classic white tote looks so stylish and charming with a few added design touches. Simple everyday items dressed up in a new way.

The ordinary becomes extraordinary.


Images via TheDieline.com

7 comments:

Brancoprata said...

Gorgeous!!

postcards and pretties said...

amazing...love the graphic black & white paper with the seafoam paper...so perfect together

rialcecirahc said...

totally agree! i also love decorating envelopes sometimes more than writing the letter/card inside them. great post!

Dream Wedding Italy said...

Get creative, save money and even the planet... all with great style ;)

A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm with you on gifts; I'd much rather give than receive! The December afternoon I spend at Flax (my favorite SF paper shop) is one of my happiest days of the year!

grace @ the cinderella project said...

ohh i definitely need to check it out next time i'm in SF!

Suzanne said...

Very pretty packaging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...