Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dress + Kate = GREAT




Seeing as my company is at the Cannes Film Festival, I thought it would be nice to share a little of the glitz and glamour from my 9-5 with all my lovely readers. From the Cannes Film Festival, international style icon the great Kate Beckinsale looking ever so regal and polished in her Gucci Premiere. Extra points for the dress being white and oh so wedding ready. Don't you just love when everything ties in together?

Kate, you wear it so well!

Images via Zimbio.

4 comments:

Weddings and Pretty Things said...

It's all in the details. Stunning.

Odd Sundays said...

love the subtle bow detailing. Her makeup is so sweet!

Wei's said...

Totally amazing! Just love her =D

Unknown said...

She is indeed beautiful! Kate's always been one of my favorite celebrities

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...