Monday, June 15, 2009

Who Do You Look Up To?


Whether creating a canopy of delicate hanging flowers or stunning archways for you to walk through, Preston Bailey always finds a new way to re-imagine the world . Preston's unique eye for detail and flair for drama has made him the world's preeminent event designer. I love how he works to completely utilize the entire space before him.

Take a look at these event details that immediately draw your eye heavenwards:





Heaven on earth? I think so.

Images courtesy of Preston Bailey.

4 comments:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Heaven on Earth and what I almost said outloud when I saw that first photo...

"Holy Sh*t!"

GREAT compilation!

Anonymous said...

Yes Heaven on earth!


S

helen said...

Stunning presentation!

Lasting Bridal Couture said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Amazing decor. Love the flowers. The last photo with the trees is stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...