Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Love is a Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Yes, I love flowers and presents as much as the next girl, but it's those little things that make me feel like an extra special gal. Which is why my heart melts every time the Mr. makes me a grilled cheese sandwich. Cheesy, I know.

To celebrate my love for all things cheesy, the Mr. is taking me somewhere extra special. Yes that's right, we're heading on over to Clementine Restaurant in West Hollywood because April is National Grilled Cheese Month and they're serving Grilled Cheese Sandwiches all month long!




Every day there will be a different grilled cheese sandwich to delight the palette. Like the Anastasia's Dream a delicious blend of egg, pancetta, burrata, and tomatoes. Or the Dy-Ham-ic Duo, a punch of smoked ham, gruyere, on pretzel bread. Oh, and how about the Monte Frisco, turkey, ham and Swiss on French-toast-style sourdough?

If you love grilled cheese as much as I do, how about adding a few bite sized servings to your cocktail hour? Ah - grilled cheese sandwiches. Good for the heart and tummy!

Update: the Mr. suggests your grilled cheese sandwiches for the main course. Now if only they could set up a grilled cheese cooking station at your reception . . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...