Wednesday, April 21, 2010

David Tutera: The Party Planner



On my trip back to Los Angeles from The B-List conference, I had the pleasure of reading The Big White Book of Weddings by David Tutera. From inspiration, budgets, invitations, catering, florals and more, David offers sage advice for any bride to be.

I highly recommend getting this book from one of the most trusted names in the business. But if you can't get to your bookstore, here are just a few of David's creations for your enjoyment.



Images via David Tutera.

10 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

gorg- loving the stripes everywhere. i posted the girl below last week, she's beautiful!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

thanks for sharing!
-kelley

Mareeyah said...

Wonderful creations! David is so talented!

Mareeyah
http://mareeyah.com

ja0n said...

gracey! this is your ps joan (jackie's sister). I love your blog!! gj!! hope you're doing well!

Covered Bridge Weddings said...

Brilliant creations! I love how he combined those designs as well as the colors. I think the 2nd pic was the best. Thanks for sharing.

Amberdawn said...

Wow, those venues look amazing! I live the lilac and white, and the way the lighting brought in a gold color as well. Gorgeous. And very smart to have really tall elements to draw your eye up to the impressive ceiling.

Anna said...

These are beautiful setups. I particularly like the yellow and the blue. You wouldn't think a yellow and white striped tent would be elegant, but this is stunning!

Alexis - OMG I'm Getting Married said...

i am in love with the inside of that marquee.

Princess Party Planner said...

Amazing post! I initially found your blog a week or so ago, and I want to subscribe to your RSS feed.

princess said...

Small bits of content which are explained in details, helps me understand the topic, thank you!


Party Planner Los Angeles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...