Friday, April 23, 2010

Fab Frocks Friday: Vera Wang Trunk Show in LA

LA Brides - those gorgeous Vera Wang gowns we all saw on the runways? The same ones we were salivating over and wishing Spring 2011 would get here sooner?

Well mark your calendars because the collection is coming to L.A.!


Preview the Vera Wang Spring 2011 Bridal Collection

TRUNK SHOW

April 29th through May 1st

Please call to schedule an appointment 323 602 0174

Vera Wang on Melrose 8445 Melrose Avenue • Los Angeles, California

2 comments:

Dream Wedding Italy said...

That is one interesting dress in the ad... I actually quite like it!

Riverside Farm Weddings said...

When I heard the name Vera Wang, only one word I would imagine and that is "brilliant". I saw some of her designs and everything looks so perfect. She's really a genius.

I love black dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...