Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Invited!



Who doesn't love being invited to a wedding? Yours truly just received her invitation to a friend's wedding and couldn't be more thrilled! As I gently opened the envelope, I revealed a tasteful and classic invitation perfectly matching my friend's personalitites.

Now the future Mr. and Mrs. both agree understated elegance is the way to go, nothing too ostentatious or contrived. So here are some elegant wedding invitations from Wiley Valentine and Kenzie Kate that celebrate hot summer love without being too obvious.





Proving that you don't always need a palm tree to say beach wedding, bright summer colors convey the same message with style and flair.

And a note to the bride and groom, the RSVP is in the mail!

Images via Wiley Valentine and Kenzie Kate Invitations.

1 comment:

Kim Axani said...

I think I just found a new blog to follow=) I've been looking on wedding website and through mags for the past few months; your blog is just what I need! I love the name of it, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...