Monday, January 9, 2012

Brides: Amazing Lace

All aboard for some serious style.  From Brides, the most sumptuous, romantic and classic of fabrics made anew with modern details.  Enjoy!


Victory Carmichael said...

The photographs are beautiful! The romanticism of it reminds me of a scene from Pearl Harbor with Ben Affleck & Kate Beckinsale.

LOVE the short shall in photo #3!

Anna said...

I can't describe how gorgeous these photos are!! I love lace wedding dresses, photos on train tracks, and just taking pictures. It makes me so anxious! Thank you for sharing such beauty!

Holly Cromer Photography said...

Lovely photos... especially the ones when they are on the train.

Lexi said...

Love these images! The train is the perfect backdrop!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

Nathaly Beltran said...

If and when I get married I want to sport one of those beautiful dresses. Thanks for posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...