Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Unspoken Matters of the Heart

One of the most touching videos I have ever seen from the good people over at stillmotion . . .



jen + ming // san francisco highlights from stillmotion on Vimeo.
"All those promises that are the unspoken matters of the heart, just two people working out what they want, what they believe, what they hope for with each other. All these common things and more are the real process of a wedding.

Don't try to make your marraige perfect. Strive to make it work for you, to let it evolve. The meaning of marriage is communal. No one party can be in charge. Where you alone think it ought to be, its not going to be. Where you alone think you wanted to go, it's not going to go.

It is going where the two of you, and time, and marriage, and the world will take it. You cannot know the road, you can only commit yourself to a direction."

Perhaps some of the most beautiful words I have heard spoken at a wedding. We need the name of the officiant!
Video via Vimeo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you transcribed it - I couldn't understand most of what he was saying. The videography is gorgeous! Love the way they played with the vantage point and placement of the bridal party (and THE DRESS)...

Anonymous said...

**tear** Thank you for posting this!!! =D

Anonymous said...

awww stillmotion is awesome! i am definitely saving up for them for my wedding!

qryptonite said...

Oh.my.goodness. That has got to be most moving wedding highlight vid I have seen yet!

Cathy said...

I had my wedding coordinator track down the officiant...here is his info.

Hank Basayne
2443 Fillmore Street #404
San Francisco, CA 94115
weddings@hankbasayne.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...