Thursday, December 29, 2011

Twilight Breaking Dawn + Wedding Trend


Alright, I confess - I watched Twilight this past weekend.  Besides enjoying it a bit more than I should have {oh Rob Pattison and your brooding stare}, I was quite taken by the amazing set the production team crafted for the wedding scene.

Lush florals hanging down create the perfect canopy for this wedding scene that blended elegance and nature so perfectly.  This idea need not stay on the silver screen as I've been seeing more and more floral designs heading upwards and creating that instant wow factor.  Here are just a few real weddings and events to inspire you!

8 comments:

Grace Community Garden said...

Nice post & great correlation. The canopy trend of lights & florals are showing more and more--creating an atmosphere that is intimate, cozy and romantic. Love it!

LoveE ♥ said...

That was my favourite part of the movie - the wedding was just so magical! I dream of having a wedding like this, but the price it could come with scares me :P

http://stylespectator.blogspot.com/
x

Karen @ Wholesale Flowers Co said...

wow, you are right, they made me all say wow when i saw them. Absolutely stunning and gorgeous!!!


Wholesale Flowers Co

G said...

Makes me want to go and find a husband, just to have a wedding like that!

Georgi said...

Hi.

Wedding Entrance Songs said...

Thank you for posting these photos - brings back the memory of watching the movie...I left it so long to go and see it, I almost missed out. But WOW once I finally got to the theatre to see THAT wedding - I just loved the scenery - it was truly magical.

Webmaster of <a href="http://weddingentrancesongsx.com”>Wedding Entrance Songs</a>

kamagra said...

What a magnificent scene! and they look so relaxed for a wedding day.

Anonymous said...

Where is the first picture?? The church with the wisteria ceiling. Tried googling and can't find it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...