Thursday, October 13, 2011

Incorporating Color



I'm often asked by many a bride on how to incorporate a bold color into their wedding without looking too trendy. Instead of including your color story in the bridesmaid dresses, linens, chair covers and everything in between, think of using a more restrained hand.

Case in point? This divine wedding from Colin Cowie that uses a bold splash of color in the bridesmaid dresses and the awe inspiring florals.

Beautiful isn't it?



Image via Colin Cowie.

8 comments:

Daily Cup of Couture said...

wow pretty amazing! I have never seen anything like that

xx

Jenna Bush said...

I love these ideas!! This is so helpful. I came across another website that helps with my ideas for my wedding!! I hope this helps everyone out too. I think she is in Texas..I wish I could fly her out because my wedding is in Michigan.. Here is her site. www.JessicaCernat.com

DIY Wedding Invitations said...

This is out of this world!

HandMade Wedding Invitations said...

The setting looks unreal!

Unique Wedding Invitations said...

Well there is a true Cinderella project for you!

hey aster photography said...

gooooooorgeous.

Amanda said...

Wow. Where is this?? The venue is gorgeous!

Mariel Torres said...

Oh my goodness. that has to be the most stunning set up i have EVER seen. It looks like it belongs in a fairytale.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...