Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fashion Week and Fashion Shows

It's Fashion Week and you've got a front row seat to the prettiest show in town, courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings and Jacki at Merci New York! Divine gowns from the likes of Lanvin, Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Melissa Sweet and more, take center stage in a fashion show that is sure to set your heart aflutter.

Check out the swoon worthy images below . . .



Heaven, surely I am in heaven.

Images from Martha Stewart Weddings and Merci New York.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful images

http://nicolefranzen.blogspot.com/

Desirae said...

so many cute dresses

Madalyn Chaffin said...

These dresses are truly pieces of artwork. I could not see myself wearing all of them, but I still respect and admire them. The intricate designs have me fascinated. I love the setting for the show. It is almost as glamorous as the dresses.

Madalyn said...

These dresses are amazing. True pieces of art. I can't imagine myself wearing all of them, but I'm completely obsessed with them. They are so beautiful, some so classic and elegant while some are fun yet timeless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...