Monday, July 12, 2010

Seriously Adorable Style



Okay, okay, I know summer is in full swing with plenty a wedding to be had (see here and here). But I could not wait till the early days of autumn to share with you these seriously adorable minis paired with adorable geometric print stockings and kitten heel oxfords.

The whole look has me counting the days on my calendar when I can break out said stockings, and maybe see a few brave bridesmaids and a fashion savvy bride take the plunge into sheer bridesmaid style awesomeness by coordinating a look much like this. Until then, I shall gaze wistfully at the above picture and be content with this.


Image from Miu Miu FW 2010 Ad Campaign via Fashioncopious
.

3 comments:

Alison @ The Knotty Bride said...

OMGGGGGGGG I adore these looks, Grace! Aaaahhhhh I'm freaking out over them. Must have. Must.

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Too adorable!

Stephanie said...

Love the stocking, especially the textures of them :)

Kisses,
Stephanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...