Thursday, December 17, 2009

Locks You'll Love



What bride wouldn't want long, flowing romantic tresses like these from Oscar de la Renta's Pre-Fall 2010 runway show?

From Style: That half-up, half-down style with height in the back at Oscar's pre-fall show on Monday? The soft, wispy strands to frame the face in the front? A rose for a touch of girly ornamentation? “Amy Winehouse,” Frédéric Fekkai stylist Andre Rodman said of the inspiration for the look.

I do think this brings new meaning to "if you seek Amy!"

Image by Kelly Stuart via Elle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whilst I do like her hair I can't take my eyes off that AMAZING coat!

Laura said...

So very romantic! I love it! Have you seen the rest of the collection? It's all fantastic: http://glammed.blogspot.com/2009/12/oscar-de-la-renta-pre-fall-2010.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...