Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vivienne Westwood + TCP = Sole Mates



Vivienne Westwood has collaborated with Australian company Melissa to design an amazingly stylish and adorable rubber shoe for spring/summer! Now I sure love me my Christian Louboutins, but don't these shoes loudly proclaim that love and fashion are the order of the day?

What's more, these cuties have a delicious bubble gum scent and are made of sustainable rubber so you'll be helping out the environment in style. Check out all the darling colors - and won't these look fabulous with your bridesmaid dresses! Or better yet, rather than doing different colored bridesmaid dresses, what about different color shoes?






I got my hands on a pair of the salmon and black ones - and all I can say is I will be comfortably dancing the night away!

Images courtesy of Melissa.

2 comments:

Miss Becca said...

LOVE IT!!!! :) You couldn't have said it better!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Melissa is a Brazilian Company!
Rgs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...